Book 3 in the series
Pages: 272 - paperback
Writer: Pat Mills
Artists: David Roach, John Hicklenton, Paul Staples, Clint Langley, Henry Flint, Kevin O’Neil, Carl Critchlow, Chris Weston
THE FINAL CONFLICT BEGINS!
Tomas de Torquemada has escaped back in time and finds himself in 1980s Britain. Here, amidst the rising unemployment and Thatcher-era angst Nemesis’ sworn enemy spreads his own special breed of hatred. But the warlock is not far behind him and the scene is set for the last, definitive battle!
Written by Pat Mills (Sláine) with art by David Roach (Star Wars: Tales of The Jedi), John Hicklenton (Zombie World) and Henry Flint (Judge Dredd) amongst others this third volume in the Nemesis series brings the saga to an explosive conclusion!
THIS VOLUME INCLUDES THE STORIES
- PURITY’S STORY (2000AD progs 558-566)
- DEATHBRINGER (2000AD progs 586-608)
- THE SHAPE OF THINGS TO COME (2000AD prog 824)
- HAMMER OF THE WARLOCKS (2000AD progs 901-903)
- THE FINAL CONFLICT (2000AD 1165-1173 & 2000)
- WARLOCKS AND WIZARDS (2000AD prog 700)
- THE ENIGMASS VARIATIONS (2000AD progs 723-729)
- BRIDE OF THE WARLOCK (2000AD WINTER SPECIAL 1992)