Pages: 176 - paperback
Writers: John Smith, Gordon Rennie, Simon Spurrier, Steve Moore, Simon Pegg, Edgar Wright
Artist: Frazer Irving
TURN ON, TUNE IN, TRANSFORM...
SAN FRANCISCO, 1967. Experiments into the effects of LSD have revealed the extraordinary potential the drug can unlock in the human brain. The Gates of Perception are about to be thrown wide open!
Werewolves fight vampires in a supernatural war steeped in blood and politics.
A tribe of angel-like creatures fight for survival in a post-apocalyptic wasteworld.
These are just a few of the thrilling stories in this collection featuring the incredible comic book art of Frazer Irving.
This collection comes complete with an introduction by the artist, sketches and two Shaun Of The Dead strips collected here together for the first time.
THIS VOLUME INCLUDES THE STORIES
- A Love Like Blood (2000 AD 1243-1249)
- Storming Heaven (2000 AD progs 1273-1278)
- From Grace (2000 AD progs 1357-1361)
- Tharg’s Future Shocks: The Last Supper (2000 AD prog 1205)
- Tharg’s Future Shocks: Skeleton Crew (2000 AD prog 1209)
- Tharg’s Terror Tales: Reefer Madness (2000 AD prog 1263)
- Tharg’s Terror Tales: Monsters Of Rock (2000 AD prog 2004)
- Shaun Of The Dead: There’s Something About Mary (2000 AD prog 1384)
- Shaun Of The Dead: Promotional DVD Poster Prog (2000 AD Prog 1384)
Frazer Irving Sketchbook Writer Biographies Artist Biographies Covers Gallery