CBZ & PDF formats
This collection collects the complete run of Caballistics, Inc. from the pages of 2000 AD including the series finale.
Pages: 345 - digital
Writer: Gordon Rennie
Artist: Dom Reardon
During the Second World War a department was formed within the Ministry of Defence to combat Nazi occult warfare. In the 21st century, however, it has long outlived its usefulness and its funding is scrapped. Enter reclusive millionaire rock star Ethan Kostabi, who has brought up its employees and, together with a handful of freelance ghost hunters, constructed a brand new outfit Caballistics, Inc.
But the forces of the supernatural are not the only enemies that this disparate group have to tackle, for within the heart of Caballistics, Inc. are dangerous secrets that threaten to tear the organisation apart...
Written by Gordon Rennie (Necronauts) and illustrated in stunning black and white by Dom Reardon (Ichabod Azrael), this collection completes the gripping tale of intrigue and the occult for the first time.
INCLUDES THE STORIES:
- Going Underground (2000 AD progs 2003, 1322-1326)
- Moving In (2000 AD progs 1331-1333)
- Breaking Out (2000 AD progs 1337-1340)
- Downtime (2000 AD progs 1363-1368)
- Krystalnacht (2000 AD prog 2004)
- Picking Up The Pieces (2000 AD prog 1400)
- Creepshow (2000 AD progs 1401-1408)
- Weird War Tales (2000 AD prog 2005)
- Northern Dark (2000 AD progs 1443-1448)
- Strange Bedfellows (2000 AD prog 2006)
- Changelings (2000 AD progs 1469-1474)
- Ashes (2000 AD progs 1551-1558)
- The Nativity (2000 AD prog 2008)
- Dom Reardon Sketchbook
- 2000 AD covers gallery
- Creator biographies