CBZ & PDF formats
Pages: 304 – paperback
Writers: John Wagner, Garth Ennis, Alan McKenzie
Artists: Colin MacNeil, John Mccrea, John Higgins, Martin Emond, Patrick Goddard
SURF OR DIE!
Marlon ‘Chopper’ Shakespeare has come a long way from being a wall-scrawling juve in Mega-City One. Having mastered the art of Sky Surfing, Chopper became a hero of the people by winning Supersurf 7 and escaping the Judges to compete in Supersurf 10. But a narrow defeat to Jug McKenzie and a close encounter with Judge Dredd sent Chopper out into the Radback. Now he’s back and intent on re-claiming his title and keeping his freedom. Collected together for the first time, here are the further adventures of mega-City One’s greatest rebel, brought to you by Chopper co-creator John Wagner (Judge Dredd, A History of Violence), Garth Ennis (Preacher, The Boys) and with luscious artwork from Colin MacNeil (America) and John Higgins (Watchmen) amongst others.
THIS VOLUME INCLUDES THE STORIES
- SOUL ON FIRE (2000AD progs 594-597)
- SONG OF THE SURFER (2000AD progs 654-665)
- EARTH WIND & FIRE (JUDGE DREDD MEGAZINES 1.01-1.06)
- DEAD MAN'S TWIST (JUDGE DREDD MEGAZINE 2.36)
- FUNERAL IN MEGA-CITY ONE (JUDGE DREDD POSTER PROG 04)
- SUPER SURF 13 (2000AD progs 964-971)
- THE BIG MEG (2000AD progs 1387-1394)
Author Bios Sketch Book Gallery